CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PROTOCOLS
The wellbeing of our guests and colleagues will be our utmost consideration, so that you may continue to enjoy your time at the Killarney Court Hotel with new norms of safety and peace of mind. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and wish to express our sincere gratitude to everyone for their support at this time.
Our Promise to You
The Killarney Court Hotel has developed a program that will introduce a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay.
Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Reception and Communal Areas
- Hand Sanitiser units have been put in place at entrances and exits of the hotel, throughout all public areas including reception and dining areas.
- Elevators limited to one family per trip.
- Social distancing will be implemented throughout the hotel, and at hotel reception.
- Signage and markings will be in place in the hotel lobby and at the reception desk to ensure safe social distancing is implemented for a safe check-in and check-out process. Screens are fitted on counters at reception.
- We encourage a contactless payment, asking guests to pay by card and accept email receipts where possible. Credit card terminals will be cleaned and disinfected between use.
- Key cards will be disinfected after each stay.
- All surfaces and common touch points including the reception counter, door handles, stair banisters, chairs, and elevator buttons are being cleaned, sprayed and disinfected multiple times each day.
- Breakfast will be served daily in our restaurant from 7.30am to 10.00am weekdays and until 11am on weekends, please social distance and note peak times are 10am to 11am.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations and social distancing. Daily menus available from 12pm to 9pm. I
- f you would like to drink or dine in your room during your stay, we have an order and collect service available from our Bar.
- We have restructured our dining areas and seating arrangements to ensure social distancing is in place throughout all dining areas
- Breakfast buffet items will be served by a member of staff.
- We will be using disposable menus
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitised between each use.
- Drinks will be available by table service, ensuring no congregation at bar counter and safe social distancing is adhered to.
- We encourage a contactless payment, asking guests to pay by card where possible.
- Extra disinfection of all high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches, remotes, phones and door handles. Reduced paper amenities in rooms. Tea/ Coffee making facilities available on request.
- If you are staying multiple nights and wish to have your room cleaned by housekeeping please inform reception. If you would like clean towels please leave your used towels outside the door in the morning to be replaced.
- In line with government advice and company policy we will not be accepting overseas guests who have not quarantined for 14 days before check in.